Products > Valves > Philips
Watford Valves have been using valve equipment since 1976 and has been selecting and supplying valve to the professional market for over 20 years. The term 'new old stock' refers to tubes or valves which are new but are from factories which have long closed down. These factories such as Mullard, G.E.C, Telefunken, Siemens, Philips, General Electric and R.C.A produced some of the best valves ever made which is why these items have become very sought after in the music industry. Watford Valves keeps a huge inventory of new old stock tubes valves as well as current production items. Therefore Watford Valves can offer one stop shopping to satisfy the most demanding of needs of the professional market, the collector or the enthusiast. All output tubes valves are priced individually. All prices contained on this web site are exclusive of VAT.
Philips was founded by Frederik Philips and his son Gerard Philips in 1891 in Eindhoven in Holland. They concentrated on mass production of incandescent lamps. By the end of the 1890s Philips & Co. is one of the largest producers in the Netherlands and, with 1,000 employees, the country’s largest industrial employer. In 1928 Philips bought Mullard after a joint venture in vacuum tubes. Philips had been one of main originators with in the musical field. They invented the compact cassette and CD discs and also some of the great valve designs such as the EL34 and EL84.
- 5Y3GB-PHILIPS ST SHAPEPhilipsThese are the Original Philips French 5Y3GB rectifier that date from the mid 1960’SThese have the famous 1950’s ST ...In stock£16.00Buy Now
- 85A2/ 5651-PHILIPS MINIWATTPhilipsThe 85A2 is a small, special quality voltage stabiliser. The Philips item is a high quality item supplied under the ...In stock£10.00Buy Now
- ECC84-PHILIPSPhilipsThe ECC84 from Philips are identical to the Mullard ECC84 and these are a very high quality item.Same construction as ...In stock£7.00Buy Now
- ECH81-PHILIPSPhilipsPhilips ECH81 triode heptode used in Am and FM radios. Mesh anode and the Item comes in the original Philips boxIn stock£4.75Buy Now
- ECL86-PHILIPSPhilipsPhilips ECL86 made in Holland identical and is to the Mullard ECL86 with round holes in the anode plate. It was ...In stock£22.00Buy Now
- EF85-PHILIPSPhilipsThe EF85 is a VHF variable Mu pentode which was designed for television receivers.These are original Philips made items ...In stock£8.00Buy Now
- EF86-DARIO PHILIPSPhilipsThe Dario Miniwatt EF866 were made in Holland and Dario was a trade name used by Philips. The Dario item is identical ...In stock£30.00Buy Now
- EL84-PHILIPS-GOLD PIN E.I PhilipsThese are excellent sounding Philips EL84 and have gold pins. They have the crease in the top of the valve like all ...In stock£20.00Buy Now
- PC900/ 4HA5/ PHILIPSPhilipsThe PC900 is a miniature VHF amplifier triode for use as an RF amplifier in television receivers. This was used in ...In stock£10.00Buy Now